Ensure the management of the quality system, including the issuance and receipt of complaints and the active resolution of quality issues
- Maintain and update all documents related to the quality standards in force in the company
- Lead auditor of the various processes according to the standards in force in the company
- Conducting third party and customer audits
- Prepare and follow up on supplier complaints
- Prepare customer return requests and send documentation
- Investigate customer complaints, prepare the 5Ps and respond to customers
- Prepare and send environmental reports to various government authorities when required
- Be actively involved in problem solving when required
- Search for parts for assembly and equipment locally and internationally according to the specifications provided by the managers
- Negotiate prices
- Recommend to the managers the best product quality/price
- Performs all other job related duties.
- Apply the 5S concepts.
- Comply with safety regulations, work methods and instructions and the quality control plan.
- College or university degree in Quality Assurance and/or Textiles or equivalent or experience in the field.
- Knowledge of ISO9001-2015
- Pass the color test with an A every two years.
- Pass the second language test at 90%.
- Have a good knowledge of the English language.
- Good written French and English.
- Be accurate, responsible, autonomous and logical
"*" indicates required fields