We are currently looking for an EVENING handler.
- Prepare orders for shipment according to purchase orders;
- Check the quantities in the boxes according to the order form;
- Pack orders for shipment using the packing machine;
- Weigh and measure the order;
- Prepare delivery notes and customs forms or bills of lading;
- Check and load the material to be shipped into the trucks;
- Route purchase orders to the planning department;
- Occasionally, receive the goods;
- Check the goods with the invoice;
- Wrap the received goods using the laminator;
- Enter or modify storage tickets in the computer system;
- Route incoming supplies to the appropriate departments;
- Weigh the waste and record the weight and date on the coupons for the departments concerned;
- Place empty boxes in appropriate locations;
- Issue complaint forms as needed when merchandise is returned;
- Verify product inventory and complete inventory report;
- Performs all other job related duties;
- Apply the 5S concepts;
- Comply with safety regulations, work methods and instructions and the quality control plan.
- Pass the forklift test at 75%.
- Be able to work in a team
- Be physically fit to lift weights
"*" indicates required fields