The Loom Operator has the following responsibilities:
- Change the spools (20lbs) that feed the looms
- Pass the thread through the blades to obtain a given pattern.
- Threading the loom according to the type of loom (5 types of looms).
- Conduct surveillance patrol for approximately 20 trades to ensure product quality.
- Change the hands of the looms.
- Change the weft of the trades.
- Make adjustments to the springs to eliminate defects on the safety strap.
- Have patience and observation
- Have good manual dexterity to handle small tools and parts.
- Have a good capacity to learn.
"*" indicates required fields